Let Us Restore Your Home with Integrity
Fires that occur in your home are unexpected and devastating. No home or business owner should have to face it alone. Our managers have over a century of combined industry experience making us the industry leader in fire restoration damage. When you are going through your toughest days, our integrity shows in our work and just in our name.
Get in touch with us and let Integrity Restoration Management step in to do the work!
Fire Damage Restoration Needs Expert Care
There are several categories with fire. Each of them has different materials that go up in flame.
- Class A – Solid materials (like wood, trash, etc.)
- Class B – Flammable liquids (like gasoline, alcohol, etc.)
- Class C – Electrical components and equipment
- Class D – Flammable metals
- Class K – Involves cooking oils and fats
Each of these classifications will require a different restoration method. If done incorrectly, it can lead to further damage to your property! Let an expert handle the restoration process.
Integrity Restoration Management is the expert to hire after the fire. We are IICRC-certified – which means we have the skills and experience to properly identify fire categories and the correct method required to restore properties to their original state or even better!
How Our Fire Damage Restoration Process Works
Here’s the step-by-step process on how we will make sure your property will be restored:
1. Damage Assessment
We’ll examine what’s left of the property, the extent of the damage it sustained, the restoration process needed, and how long would the process take. We will provide an estimate of how much it would cost to carry out the restoration fire damage process.
2. Content Removal
We will go through the remaining contents to see if any could still be salvaged. But if the cost of restoring them is less than the cost of replacing them, these items will be removed from the property to be cleaned and sanitized. They will be stored at our storage facility until the property is ready for you to move back in.
3. Water extraction and drying out
Because firefighters will have to use a significant amount of water to extinguish the fire, water damage is inevitable. In this regard, we will remove the excess water and dry out the affected areas as soon as possible to prevent water from causing more damage and to avoid molds from forming.
4. Controlled demolition
If there are sections of your property that are irreparable, they will be demolished. This can include ceilings, drywall, or even flooring. They will be removed so we can start the restoration fire damage process.
5. Cleaning and decontamination
We will remove soot, smoke odor, and other harmful by-products caused by the fire since they are toxic to your health. We will professionally and thoroughly clean and decontaminate the property to make sure your household is safe once you move back in.
6. Reconstruction and repairs
We will do the necessary repairs and rebuilding to restore your property to its original condition. It may include replacing the roof, electrical wiring, flooring, ceiling, drywall, and even interior fixtures. If necessary, we’ll also bring in a specialist to handle a specific reconstruction task such as plumbing, etc.
After the Fire - Things To Do
As soon as the firefighters step out and while waiting for Integrity Restoration Management to arrive, here’s what you should do to ensure your safety:
- Assess whether it is safe to stay in your property or its vicinity
- Make sure any injuries are tended first. You may even have to go to the hospital for a checkup or further treatment
- Look out for electrical and other hazards
- Wet materials can be very heavy so be careful
- Do not attempt to perform activities you don’t have the training and knowledge to handle
- Going through the things left on your own. It can be dangerous and smoke is toxic!
- Keep safety always in mind! Practice caution.
Emergency Services That Integrity Also Provides
After the overview of all that is needed for your property but before the restoration process is carried out, here are the steps we take to mitigate the damage:
- Board up broken windows, doors, sections of the structures exposed, or exterior walls
- Tarp up exposed areas in the roof
- Erect temporary fencing for a structure that is too compromised
- Provide armed or unarmed security and security vehicles
- Extraction of standing water within a structure
- Temporary power, lights, climate control for non-fire events
Let Integrity Restoration Management Step In
Integrity Restoration Management is an expert in handling restoration fire damage. We are licensed, certified specialists that are trained to handle damage assessment, contents removal, water extraction, demolition, cleaning, and performing all other necessary repairs and rebuilding to restore your property to its pre-loss condition. We’re the ones to hire after the fire. Get in touch with us for a free consultation!